Monday, January 4, 2010

Day 1

Good Morning Sunshine!!! 8:45 am...It was sunny, it looked warm outside, but it was TOTALLY not warm at all. In fact it was freezing! I walked out the door, could see my breath, and began to think, "What am I doing?!" It is 13 degrees out here!!" I reminded myself that its the little miles that really count. I grabbed my ipod shuffle out of my car, and took off. I ran around the apartment this time thinking it would be good for me to run some hills! Ha! I thought wrong! It wasn't a good idea AT ALL! I am going to wait a few more weeks before I start killing myself on some hills. :) I ran/walked one mile this morning. It was a hard mile though so for that I will pat myself on the back, and move on to the next adventure.

Tomorrows agenda:

2 miles!

17 degrees F/feels like 5!

108 days to go til race day!

407.60 miles to run!

As for the other race I am running; things seems to be getting better. I finally have an appetite, and have felt hunger pains for the first time in a month. I have actually slept more in the past week, and through the whole night on Sat. i think things are looking better. I just continue to look at Jesus and follow Him. He is all I need. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment