Thursday, January 7, 2010

oh my

Tuesday night, I left work a few min early because I was sick. I think I ate something that didn't agree with me...no flu. I slept for 12 hours and still didn't feel well Wed morning! So much for running my 2 miles! I was pretty disapointed even though I really didn't feel well, and didn't have the energy to run it.

This morning Cat and I ran at the Seminary Gym. I booked it the first mile and ran it in 11 min!!! Thats crazy for me! It was way to fast and I am hurting, but it's still an accomplishment. :)

Had a rough night last night. Thankfully I friends who love me despite how quick tempered I can be. I broke down and cried while Sarah just hugged me to calm me down. This is rough, I just want to be over it. Its a process I know. Cat and Jeff have been especially helpful as well. Its so nice to know that I have people who love me and are praying for me. I know John and Dana are doing the same. It helps and is much appreciated! Its nice to know that I have the support of my friends when it seems like the world around me is spinning out of control, and about to come out from under my feet!

Going to try my long run tomorrow...3 miles...indoors...will keep you posted! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment