Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

I used to drive down the road when it was 15 degrees outside, see people running, and say, "what in the world are they doing?! You will NEVER see me running outside when its this cold!" This morning I was one of those crazy people who run in below freezing weather! I went to the Water Reservoir this morning to run. There were flurries falling from a sunny sky, patches of powder snow around the walkway, and large pieces of ice in the water. It was beautiful! I wonder what it will be like when there is more snow!

So far I am feeling good. It hasn't been hard to run in the cold. This morning I think I actually had too many layers of clothes on! I got to hot and had to take off my jacket! I still had a fleece pull-over, a long-sleeve and a short sleeve t-shirt on! I also ran faster than I expected! Hopefully that will continue! :)

Tomorrows Agenda:

2 miles!

18 degrees/partly sunny

107 days until race day!

405.60 miles to run!

No comments:

Post a Comment